Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I am back!

I haven't had the time or to be more truthful, made the time to post on the blog.

Life hasn't been very pleasurable lately.  I did manage to finish the Italian class I started in September and actually got an A.  Weird, I know.  It was a very difficult class because Italian is very much like Latin with all those verbs to conjugate!  I did it though and fulfilled the language requirement for my Bachelor's.  I did ask for an extension on the Art Therapy class simply because with all that has gone on I knew I would not be able to finish it. 

Kevin was in the hospital and my dad has been very ill.   My dad had to have his leg amputated due to poor circulation.  It's been really hard on him and my Mom.  My family has pulled together through all of this so I know we'll all end up fine!

I'm okay-going through the breast reconstruction which naturally, did not go as planned.  The things we do for vanity! 

Have to go but wanted to post something for the few friends I have.  Take care.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you. Lots. Message me when I can make it up your driveway. Love ya, friend.

    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive